Announcing the Release of our Mobile Survey Software
It’s official: the FluidSurveys mobile survey software app has been developed for Apple and Android devices! Customers who subscribe to our Enterprise-level plan can make full use of this software without any additional charges or fees. Find out how to upgrade to FluidSurveys’ Enterprise Survey Software.
What Can the App Do?
The FluidSurveys mobile app is perfect for road warriors or those who want fast access to their surveys without booting their desktop or laptop! Here’s a list of some of the features for our new app:
- View a list of all your surveys and see their responses.
- Keep tabs on your survey’s response rate from anywhere your phone or tablet has a data connection.
- Open and close your surveys with a few taps.
- Invite people to your surveys from your Contact List.
Perfect for inviting new people you’ve met at a conference, or for last minute invitations.
- Take surveys in Online or Offline mode.
- Take surveys and upload the responses immediately, or sync later if you don’t have a data connection.
- Use your camera to respond to questions.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and now you can use one to respond to a survey question!
How Do I Get the App?
Simply search for FluidSurveys from iTunes or Google Play to download our free app. If you don’t yet have an iTunes account, follow this link to get started.
What’s an “App”?
Uh, maybe we’ve had too much New Year’s Eve cheer. Let’s find you something else to do!
Get Started with FluidSurveys Today!
Are you looking for a robust yet easy-to-use mobile survey creator? FluidSurveys is chock-full of mobile goodness! Check out this list of our features, and then get started with an account today!
Latest posts by Sean O'Dacre (see all)
- Webinar Replay – Superpower your Surveys with Zapier! - May 2, 2014
- Creating Multilingual Surveys with FluidSurveys - February 28, 2013
- The Secret Science of Getting the Right Survey Respondents - February 14, 2013
- Coming Soon to FluidSurveys: Advanced Piping! - February 1, 2013