Collect & Segment Survey Responses Using Multiple Collectors!
With the release of FluidSurveys 4.0, we’ve added a great new feature called Collectors. With this, you can simultaneously and effortlessly collect responses from multiple segments or distribution channels using a single survey!
Perhaps you want to gather responses from various regions, from different departments within an organization or using various deployment methods, and at the end of the day, want to know where each response came from.
With collectors, you can create unique survey links for each segment, or deploy each using a different method (email, pop-ups, kiosks, etc), and then keep track of and analyze the responses from each (you’ll also be able to view the responses from all of the collectors together).
You can even set quotas or customize the publishing settings for each individual collector without affecting the rest of the survey. For example, re-direct respondents from Collector 1 to website A at the end of the survey, while sending the respondents from Collector 2 to website B.
Segmenting survey responses has never been this easy!
How Do I Get Started?
1. Create a free FluidSurveys account!
2. Log into your account and create your new survey.
3. Select the survey from your dashboard, and click on the “New Collector” button. (There’s no limit on the number of collectors you can create for each survey).
4. Customize the settings for each collector, and begin gathering responses!
Latest posts by Rafal Deren (see all)
- Celebrating Dave Goldberg - May 7, 2015
- Great News! FluidSurveys is Joining the SurveyMonkey Family! - August 5, 2014
- 6 Simple Tips to Write Perfect Subject Lines For Your Survey Email Invitations - April 30, 2014
- Upcoming Webinar: Superpower your surveys with Zapier! - April 23, 2014