FluidSurveys Documentation Update!
Great news! Our documentation has been updated! With all of the new features and improvements that have been made to FluidSurveys lately, we are happy to refresh our reading material and bring you the latest information on features and functionality.
This latest spin brings you:
- Quick links to each major section in the documentation which are perfect for sharing with colleagues,
- The highly-requested up-to-date API documentation,
- A live search feature to scour through the entire catalogue,
- Updated content in nearly every other section!
Presently, the documentation is only available online. A downloadable PDF version will be made available in the future.
How to access the new documentation…
Just click on “Support” at the top of our website, then click on “View” or “Documentation” as shown in the picture below…
A note about ‘use cases’…
Our documentation was designed to be a reference to the features and functions included in FluidSurveys, not necessarily to provide examples of use for each. If you would like additional information or assistance with implementing a feature or function or FluidSurveys, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team!
Latest posts by Sean O'Dacre (see all)
- Webinar Replay – Superpower your Surveys with Zapier! - May 2, 2014
- Creating Multilingual Surveys with FluidSurveys - February 28, 2013
- The Secret Science of Getting the Right Survey Respondents - February 14, 2013
- Coming Soon to FluidSurveys: Advanced Piping! - February 1, 2013