FluidSurveys Version 4.0 Launching on Sunday November 6th @ 5pm EST
Dear FluidSurveys Users,
Great news! We are releasing version 4.0 of FluidSurveys on
Monday November 7th at 8pm EST Sunday November 6th at 5pm EST. This new release has a great deal of new features and a lot of new enhancements and we’re very excited to release it publicly!!!
Expected Downtime for Upgrade to version 4.0
We expect that there will be 1 to 2 hours of downtime between the hours of 5pm-8pm on Sunday November 6th. During that time, no one will be able to log into the software and no respondents will be able to take any surveys. Anyone who visits the site or anyone who tries to take a survey will see a message informing them that the site is under maintenance and that they will be able to regain access at 8pm EST. With that said, we will do our best to finish the maintenance in as little time as possible but it may take up to 3 hours.
Help Us Test the New Version
In order to get ready for this release, we need your Help! We’ve created a preview site for version 4.0 located at: site no longer available
You’ll be able to log into the preview site to see the new version using the same email-address and password that you currently use on FluidSurveys.com. We have transferred all of your data up until Friday, October 21st – so any data you had on FluidSurveys.com will be available for viewing on the preview site.
While taking a look at the preview site, if you have any questions/comments/bug-reports, please send those comments to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure they are fixed/addressed by our launch date on November 6th – we really appreciate any help from you on this part as it will help verify the quality of the release.
Please Note that any changes you make on the preview instance will NOT be saved and everything on the preview edition will be fully discarded on November 6th. No real surveys are to be run on the preview instance as the site will no longer be available after the 6th.
If you are a Dedicated Enterprise User (i.e. you have your own instance), your data would not have been migrated over to the preview instance as we keep your data on a separate pool of servers. If you’d still like login access to the new version, please send an email to email@example.com and we can set that up for you.
What’s new in FluidSurveys v4.0
There are literally 100s of new features & enhancements but here is a list of some of the bigger changes.
- Offline surveys using HTML5 (i.e. no internet connection required of respondents to take the surveys – great for kiosks, phones, tablet devices)
- Brand new invite tool with scheduled emails and reminders
- Brand new address-book with advanced search capability
- Real-time report of status of emails that were sent out
Responses & Analytics
- Search through responses
- Enter a list of email addresses that should be notified upon branching conditions being met.
- Text tagging + word clouds for text answers
- Time-series charts (analyze a given metric such as NPS score over time)
- Aggregate stats on survey responses (as an example, see what the avg score for all respondents was in section 5 of the survey)
- Save and continue later by emailing yourself the link
- Force respondents to traverse pages randomly
- Allow people to skip validation messages
Integrations & API
- Brand new & more powerful API
- Order responses from a CINT panel (i.e. find respondents in your target audience)
- Save responses in Dropbox
- Monitor/support respondents using Olark chat (give your respondents real-time support)
Organizing Surveys & Responses
- User management interface (i.e. add/remove your own users)
- New tagging/filters interface + Advanced searching within surveys
- Brand new collectors feature that is integrated into reports and invites.
- Show number of checkboxes selected in checkbox questions
- Alphabetize choices (no more discrepancies between order of choices in different languages)
- Summing of 3d Matrix columns (spreadsheet like sums in multi-column grid questions)
If you have any more questions, please feel free to reply to this email or just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Aydin Mirzaee (see all)
- We’ll be in Toronto this Wednesday the 19th – let’s meet up! - June 17, 2013
- iPad Contest – and the Winners Are… - June 4, 2012
- Enter to Win the New iPad – 2 Easy Steps! Or Win a Trendy FluidSurveys T-Shirt! - May 14, 2012
- Last 5 Seats for Wednesday’s Webinar! – The secret to getting the right respondents - April 10, 2012