Import your Contacts from Outlook and Invite them to Take Your Online Survey
While we personally like just using google apps for our emails, a huge percentage of our customers use Microsoft Outlook. So, today, we’re going to talk to you about how to import your contacts from Microsoft Outlook and send them all survey invites 🙂
1) First thing’s first… please head on over to our “Invite” page:
2) Now click on the “Add Contacts” button at the bottom and select “Import Contacts”:
3) Once you do this, you will see a popup screen. Please click on “Add From My Address Book”
4) This will in turn open up another pop-up. Select “Outlook or Outlook Express” from this list and then click on the “Next” button.
5) Now, if you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, continue reading. If not, skip to step 6. You will now be requested to install an Active-X plugin so that the software can grab your contacts from Microsoft Outlook.
6) If you don’t have Microsoft Internet Explorer as your browser, you will see a prompt to upload your Outlook CSV file. In order to upload this file, you first have to create it by exporting your Outlook Contacts in CSV format. If you don’t know how, don’t worry. We talk about this in another blog post entitled: How to Export Your Contacts from Microsoft Outlook in CSV format.
7) Now, you will see your imported contacts. Please choose the ones that you’d like to import and then press “Next”.
8) Now just click on the “Done” button:
9) You will now see the contacts you choose in the blue dialog. Simply press “Add Contacts” and you’re done :).
Latest posts by Aydin Mirzaee (see all)
- We’ll be in Toronto this Wednesday the 19th – let’s meet up! - June 17, 2013
- iPad Contest – and the Winners Are… - June 4, 2012
- Enter to Win the New iPad – 2 Easy Steps! Or Win a Trendy FluidSurveys T-Shirt! - May 14, 2012
- Last 5 Seats for Wednesday’s Webinar! – The secret to getting the right respondents - April 10, 2012