Easily Import Contacts from Gmail, MailChimp, SalesForce, and FreshBooks
From which apps can I import my contacts?
FluidSurveys continues to increase the number of awesome online apps that you can easily integrate with. Currently, we have full-scale integration options with 14 different online apps. Now, you can quickly import your contacts from Freshbooks, Salesforce, Mailchimp and Gmail into your FluidSurveys Contact Editor!
In any of these apps, you’ll likely have stored lengthy contacts lists with customer and stakeholder information. At any point in time, you may want to survey all, or some, of these people. Sending your surveys to them should be painless, and that’s why our dev team worked hard to make importing contacts from these applications as intuitive and easy as possible.
Below, you’ll find a step-by-step guide to import your contact lists.
Integrating Your FluidSurveys Account with another App
The first step is integrating your account with the desired online application. In this example, I will be integrating my FluidSurveys Account with Gmail:
1) Enter the integrations page by selecting the ‘Tools’ dropdown button and clicking the ‘Integration’ option on the list.
2) On this page you will see all the different online applications you can integrate with. From here, select the ‘Google’ option and choose ‘Gmail Contacts’.
After accepting the integration, your new integration will appear on the left hand side of the page, under the ‘New Integrations’ button and any other integrations you have created.
Importing those Contacts!
Now that I have integrated my FluidSurveys and Gmail accounts, all that is left to do is import my contacts! Let’s continue where we left off:
1) To enter the Contact Editor from the ‘Integrations’ page, click on the book icon on the top left of the screen or go through the ‘Tools’ dropdown button.
2) Once on the Contact Editor, we can simply click the ‘Add Contacts’ button and select where we would like to import from. In this case, we would choose ‘Import from Google.’
3) This will populate the screen with all the contacts in your Gmail. You can also filter through these contacts based on the different categories in that application. In Gmail’s case, we can filter our contact list based on the categories ‘My Contacts,’ ‘Friends,’ ‘Family,’ and ‘Coworkers.’
4) Now select the contacts you want imported from the application and click the ‘Import Contacts’ button that will appear on the left hand side.
A dialogue box will appear showing you the number of contacts you will be importing. Furthermore, by clicking the ‘Add to 0 Lists’ you can choose which lists these contacts will be a part of.
From this point on, those people selected will be FluidSurveys contacts found in your Contact Editor and ready for use as a recipient of one of your surveys’ invites.
Import Your Contacts Today!
What are you waiting for? Now that you know how to use the Contact Editor and how to import potential respondents from your online applications, it’s time to put this knowledge into practice! Chomping at the bit to get started, but don’t have a FluidSurveys account yet? Go ahead and set up your own account by visiting our pricing page!
Latest posts by FluidSurveys Team (see all)
- It’s All About Timing –When to Send your Survey Email Invites? - April 1, 2015
- Making Questions Required -How Online Surveyors Ruin their Results with One Click! - February 26, 2015
- Quota Sampling Effectively -How to get a Representative Sample for Your Online Surveys - February 19, 2015
- The Power of Repetition -How to Measure Your Organizations Progress with Survey Research - February 6, 2015