New Version of FluidSurveys Being Introduced Very Soon – FluidSurveys (MG)
Being one of the best survey tools out there, we are excited to introduce a new version of FluidSurveys with lots of exciting new features. We are officially calling this version, FluidSurveys MG – named after one of our customers in British Columbia. MG are this customers initials!
So, what does this release include?
1) Survey editor gets a 10x speed increase (for anyone using IE6, this is a godsend)
2) Brand new advanced branching interface – more robust, more powerful, more options.
3) Quizzing Capability – Create Tests / Quizzes – Show Scores – Show Correct/Incorrect Answers.
4) 3D Matrix on Steroids – Spreadsheet Question – Create Multiple Column Questions and include a different question type in each question.
5) Updated Natrix Question.
6) Updated and More Powerful Survey Invite Tool.
7) API – Get API Access to FluidSurveys.
8) Change the width of the columns of matrix questions in “real time”.
+ tons of minor enhancements…
We’ll talk about all of the updates in detail once the new version is out. Our enterprise customers will get an update of their FluidSurveys instances about 1 month after we update FluidSurveys.com.
Exciting Times! Stay Tuned 🙂
Latest posts by Aydin Mirzaee (see all)
- We’ll be in Toronto this Wednesday the 19th – let’s meet up! - June 17, 2013
- iPad Contest – and the Winners Are… - June 4, 2012
- Enter to Win the New iPad – 2 Easy Steps! Or Win a Trendy FluidSurveys T-Shirt! - May 14, 2012
- Last 5 Seats for Wednesday’s Webinar! – The secret to getting the right respondents - April 10, 2012