Register for the 2014 FluidSurveys User Conference!
The Conference will be held on Friday, June 20th, at the Westin Ottawa Hotel at 11 Colonel By Drive from 8:00am to 3:00pm. The focus of the Conference will be “The Power of FluidSurveys 5”. This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about new FluidSurveys features and to ask questions to the Experts!
To register for this exclusive FluidSurveys User Conference, please sign-up on our conference webpage by clicking here. And don’t forget to sign up quickly because Fluidware is offering the first 100 tickets for free. The next 50 tickets are $50 per ticket and any ticket after that will be $100 per ticket. Space is limited so sign-up fast!
Here’s a sneak peek at what we have in store on June 20th:
8:00 – 8:45 Morning Coffee and Networking
8:45 – 9:00 Welcoming Statements and Company Overview
9:00 – 10:00 Exploring FluidSurveys 5.0
10:00 – 10:15 Break
10:15 – 11:00 Keynote Speaker 1 – Research Methodology: David Coletto, CEO of Abacus Data
11:00 – 11:15 Break
11:15 – 12:00 Keynote Speaker 2 – Case Study: TBA
12:00 – 1:00 Catered Lunch
1:00 – 3:00 Hands-On Workshops and Demos
– White Label Template Process
– Designing for Mobile and Offline Kiosk Mode
– Tips for Building Great Surveys
– The Power of the Benchmarking Report
– Automations and Integrations
– Leveraging Respondent Portals
– What’s in the Lab: A Sneak Peak of Pulse
– Ask an Expert (available all day)
So don’t forget to register. We can’t wait to see you there!
Latest posts by FluidSurveys Team (see all)
- It’s All About Timing –When to Send your Survey Email Invites? - April 1, 2015
- Making Questions Required -How Online Surveyors Ruin their Results with One Click! - February 26, 2015
- Quota Sampling Effectively -How to get a Representative Sample for Your Online Surveys - February 19, 2015
- The Power of Repetition -How to Measure Your Organizations Progress with Survey Research - February 6, 2015