Role Management (Collaborative Tools)
With a permission based role management system, it’s easy for multiple users to work together on surveys, forms and polls. This feature allows you to share your surveys with other users while assigning permissions to each individual. Permissions include:
- Can Edit Surveys
- Can Preview/Test Surveys
- Can Modify Publishing Settings
- Can Deploy/Send Out Survey
- Can Analyze Results
There’s no limit on the number of users who can work together on a particular survey.
You can find this option if you click on your name on the top right corner. Then click on “Manage Users”. Once there, you can create a group if you haven’t already and start adding users. Make sure they already have an account before adding their emails.
** Please note that in order to use the Role Management feature, each user must hold an Enterprise license.
Latest posts by Rafal Deren (see all)
- Celebrating Dave Goldberg - May 7, 2015
- Great News! FluidSurveys is Joining the SurveyMonkey Family! - August 5, 2014
- 6 Simple Tips to Write Perfect Subject Lines For Your Survey Email Invitations - April 30, 2014
- Upcoming Webinar: Superpower your surveys with Zapier! - April 23, 2014