Webinar: Stay Organized and Secure with the New Administrative Features Introduced by FluidSurveys 5.1
One of the main focuses of the FluidSurveys 5.1 release was to increase its administrative features for our multi-user and white label accounts. Because of this, our developer team worked tirelessly on creating an intuitive administrator dashboard that allows for the organization and management of different users and teams into specific roles. FluidSurveys was also given increased security capabilities that will ensure all your data is protected. Last Wednesday, November 26, we put on a webinar called “Stay Organized and Collaborate with New Admin Features,” which showed these new administrative features in action. Check out a recording of the webinar below and learn how to:
- Enable departments to manage users and resource;
- Easily sharing files and templates with groups;
- Enable two-factor authentication; and
- Downloading surveys for backup or sharing purposes.
Learn All There is to Know on FluidSurveys 5.1
Our new administrative features marked the last webinar on the release of FluidSurveys 5.1. Get a summary on all the innovative new tools and functions introduced to your number one survey software by clicking here! Also don’t forget to check out our three other webinar recordings on reporting, question types, and the testing suite!
Latest posts by FluidSurveys Team (see all)
- It’s All About Timing –When to Send your Survey Email Invites? - April 1, 2015
- Making Questions Required -How Online Surveyors Ruin their Results with One Click! - February 26, 2015
- Quota Sampling Effectively -How to get a Representative Sample for Your Online Surveys - February 19, 2015
- The Power of Repetition -How to Measure Your Organizations Progress with Survey Research - February 6, 2015