A few of our customers have recently come to us asking for a solution where they could have multiple people deploy their survey. This is best explained by example. Assume that you are the federal government and that you need to do a survey of all university professors in the country. However, you can’t know who actually takes the surveys. The problem is that you don’t know who these professors are (i.e. you don’t have their contact info) and yet you need to invite them to take this survey (and their info is private so you can’t get access to it).
What is the solution?
1) Once you create the survey, you can add a survey “publisher” from each university who will be responsible for inviting all of the professors from that university.
2) Each survey publisher will import the list of email addresses of the university professors in their university and then send them invites using the FluidSurveys invite tool.
3) Because each publisher has access to only their invitees, not only will they be able to send out invites, but they will also be able to send out reminders and such…
4) The publishers won’t have access to the survey results (unless you specifically decide to give them access).
5) Once all the invites have gone out, you can see all of the responses that are entered – in real time
So, how do you make all of this happen? Through our survey role management feature. This comes by default on our enterprise plans but if you need to use it and the enterprise plan is more than what you need (or just out of your budget), give us a call and we can see what we can do for you.
In case you’re wondering, this feature can be found under Settings on the very top. Once you’re there click on Users. There we go!