A few of our customers have recently been asking us how they can export their contacts from Microsoft Outlook so that they can Upload them onto FluidSurveys in order to send them invites. For this reason, we’re going to spend the time to talk about this in this blog post:
1) Go ahead and open up Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express. Now click on the “File” Menu and then on “Import and Export”:
2) Now choose “Comma Separated Values” and then press “Next”:
3) Now click on “Contacts” and then press “Next”
4) Now type in a file name or choose a location for your file using the “browse” button and then press next.
5) Press “Next” one more time…
6) You’ll now see a progress bar… depending on how many contacts you have, this may take a while… but afterwards, you’re done!
Posted in: Blog
Leave a Comment