Many users make the switch to FluidSurveys after having used other survey software. They’re typically looking for something easier to use with more advanced features, and FluidSurveys is a fit. However, they’ve often already begun building surveys and/or collecting responses with the other software, so switching can be tricky. Today, we’ve added a new feature that’ll make it easy.
You can now import all of your surveys and survey responses from Survey Monkey directly into FluidSurveys. This means that even if you’ve begun your data collection, you can still make the switch without losing any of your work.
Importing surveys and responses is straightforward and can be done in seconds.
1. First, you’ll have to go into your Survey Monkey account, select the survey you’d like to transfer, and click on the “Analyze” icon.
2. Then, select “Download Responses” from the left hand sidebar.
3. Make sure that “Type of Download” is set to “All Responses Collected,” and the format is set to “Spreadsheet” with “Columns: Expanded”.
4. Click on “Request Download” and save the zip file to your desktop.
5. Log into your FluidSurveys account, and select “Create New Survey”.
6. Then, select “Click here to import your survey from Survey Monkey”.
Upload the zip file you had downloaded from Survey Monkey, and that’s it! All of your survey questions and responses will be imported into FluidSurveys.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!