In the past, when you wanted to collect responses from a target audience (let’s say Males aged 50-60 who live in Arizona, United States and have a university degree), you’d have to create your survey and then work with an external panel management company or list provider to start collecting responses. Thanks to our partnership with CINT, you are able to order responses right from within your FluidSurveys publishing page!
This feature is available on all plans (including the free plan) and the cost associated with each “completed response” is based on the type of respondent segment that you are going after (some segments will be more expensive than other segments – this is mainly determined by supply/demand in the response marketplace).
So, how do you go about collecting responses from your target market?
1) Create a survey the way you normally would using FluidSurveys. Make sure that your survey contains at least one question and that it is “live”.
2) Go to the “Deploy” page and click on the “Order Responses” option.
2) On the right hand side of the page, click “Create new order”
3) You’ll now get a new dialog pop up where you get to specify how many responses you want to purchase.
4) If you click on “Region”, you’ll be able to specify the location of your audience.
5) The “Profile” option lets you specify demographic information. At any time, you can click on the “Order Summary” to review your order.
6) You’ll now be taken to the payment page where you can use Visa/Mastercard or Paypal to make the payment.
7) Once you’ve paid for your order, you’ll be sent back to FluidSurveys application where you can track your orders. It’ll take some time for your responses to start trickling in but you can head back to this page for updates often. Don’t forget to click on the little refresh icon (as shown in image below) to pull the latest results.
And that’s that! If you have any questions/comments, let us know!