New Feature: Order Responses from Your Target Audience right from within FluidSurveys. Panels Done Right using CINT.
It’s a very exciting day here at FluidSurveys. In the past, when you wanted to collect responses from a target audience (let’s say Males aged 50-60 who live in Arizona, United States and have a university degree), you’d have to create your survey in FluidSurveys and then work with an external panel management company or list provider to start collecting responses. Thanks to our new partnership with CINT, you are now able to order responses right from within your FluidSurveys publishing page!
This feature is available on all plans (including the free plan) and the cost associated with each “completed response” is based on the type of respondent segment that you are going after (some segments will be more expensive than other segments – this is mainly determined by supply/demand in the response marketplace).
So, how do you go about collecting responses from your target market?
1) Create a survey the way you normally would using FluidSurveys. Make sure that your survey contains at least one question and that it is “live”.
2) Go to the “publish” page and click on the “Get responses for your survey quickly by using a panel” option.
2) Now you’ll be taken to a new page. On this page, click on “Create an Order.”
3) You’ll now get a new dialog pop up where you get to specify what type of an audience you want to survey and also how many responses you want to purchase.
4) If you click on “Step2: Advanced Options”, you’ll be able to specify gender, age & occupational status. More criteria will be added to this page as time goes on.
5) In “Step 3″, you can review your order. Once you’d like to proceed, click on the “Buy” button.
6) You’ll now be taken to the payment page where you can use Visa/Mastercard or Paypal to make the payment.
7) Once you’ve placed your order, you’ll be sent back to the CINT-Integration page where you can track your orders. It’ll take some time for your responses to start trickling in but you can head back to this page for updates often. Don’t forget to click on the little refresh icon (as shown in image below) to pull the latest results.
And that’s that! This is a new feature so if you have any questions/comments, let us know!
Posted in: Blog
Leave a Comment