This award will go to a woman of colour who has a leadership role within the workplace. Nominees will have experience of leading a team of people, a department, function or management, where autonomous decisions are made and where responsibility lies. Judges will look for examples of strong leadership; a personable approach to those affected by the decisions of the leader, and will consider the views of colleagues of the leader in terms of inspiration, leadership style and outcomes.
(maximum 300 words)
(maximum 500 words)
1. Entries are treated in confidence but will be shared with a select group of individuals for judging purposes only.
2. Entrants must ensure that they are able to attend the Awards ceremony in London on 27 October 2016, before entering the Awards
3. Entrants can nominate themselves or can be nominated by a colleague
4. Supplementary information may be requested at shortlisting judging level.
5. Entrants may be asked for staff or customer testimonials.
6. Entries for The PRECIOUS Awards will be judged at two stages by an independent and impartial panel of judges. The initial stage will be a shortlisting judging panel from which the winners will be put forward to national judging. Finalists will be announced in September 2016
7. The winners will be announced at a Gala Awards Dinner in London on Thursday 27th October.
8. Applicants must be authorised to enter their organisation into the awards programme.
9. Incomplete entries will not be judged.
10. All entries that meet all of the rules will be acknowledged on receipt. Entry forms will become the property of The PRECIOUS Awards and entries will not be returned.
11. Winning and finalists entries will be publicised. Please ensure all information is factually correct – we will not be liable for inaccuracies published based on nomination content. Changes may not be possible after publication
12. The PRECIOUS Awards reserve the right to withdraw an award from any applicant supplying false information within their entry. Judges reserve the right to audit any information supplied.
13. The closing date for entries is 27 October 2016.
14. The judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
15. By registering and completing an entry for the Awards you agree to these terms and conditions.
Online Questionnaire Creator powered by FluidSurveys
A SurveyMonkey Company.