Music Festival Camping
1) What is your age?
2) What is your gender?
Decline to answer
3) How would you describe yourself?
All of the above
4) How would you characterize your normal diet?
Balanced, nutritious, 3 meals a day.
Small meals, snacks throughout the day.
5) How many music festivals have you attended?
6) While attending a music festival, I would describe my diet as…
Balanced and nutritious.
I get my snack on ALL day!
Whatever I find (roadie).
I typically am on too many drugs to eat.
7) Do you camp at music festivals?
8) If you are a camper, how many times have you camped?
Not a camper.
9) Over a typical 3-day music festival weekend, estimate how many meals you eat?
10) What are 5 items in your music festival camping survival pack? (please do not include illegal substances in your listing.)
i.e sunscreen, flashlight, trail mix, etc.
11) How much time does it take you to obtain your music festival supplies?
An afternoon (6 Hours)
A full day
A week (7 Days)
12) Over the course of a typical 3-day music festival, how many times do you leave the camp groups to replenish supplies?
I do not leave the camp grounds.
13) How do you shop for the music festival weekend?
On the way.
After setting up camp.
14) How much does your own personal music festival shopping typically cost (only include per person food/drink/toiletry costs)?
15) On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the most difficult) how easy is it to REPLENISH your supplies at a music festival?
16) What supplies are typically more expensive to purchase at the campgrounds of the music festival (other than ice)?
Please be specific
17) At a music festival, I wish I had....
18) When going to a music festival, I always forget...
19) If possible, would you camp at a music festival if all supplies/equipment would be arranged ahead of time. (No fuss, no set-up, no hassle)
20) Do you own a smart phone? If yes, specify which type.
Online Survey Tools powered by