We want you to have a great survey-making experience so here are some survey design tips from us to you .
1. Make sure your questions are concise and to the point.
If your questions are too wordy or complicated your participants may not grasp what you are asking.
2. If you have to limit your number of participants, choose them wisely.
If you chose to do a survey on medical supplies but all of your participants were school teachers they probably would not give you the best results.
3. Make your questions interesting and thought provoking.
If your participants are entertained while taking your survey, they will be more likely to enjoy taking it and in the future look forward to helping you out again.
4. Change the color scheme of your survey
If you choose a color scheme that matches your website or a color scheme that matches the questions you are asking,your questions will resonate more with your respondents.
5. Try to limit the number of text boxes you put into your survey
Lengthy, wordy and roundabout answers can be avoided by offering specific choices in either a multiple choice or drop down answer question. By allotting specific responses to your questions, the participant will be much more content upon completing the survey. Answering open-ended questions can take a long time and can lead to respondent fatigue.
Posted in: Blog
Leave a Comment