FluidSurveys Integrates with Salesforce
Easily Manage Your Customer Information
FluidSurveys has integrated with Salesforce to help you manage your customers’ information! Now when you use FluidSurveys to collect customer contact information and feedback, it updates automatically in your Salesforce account. This means less time doing data entry and more time focusing on sales.
For those of you who might be wondering, who is Salesforce? Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the Social Enterprise. Their trusted cloud platform and apps—including their flagship CRM solution—help employees collaborate easily and connect with customers like never before.
Salesforce Integration Feature Highlights:
- Automatically pull customer data from forms and surveys
- Automatically update existing customer profiles in Salesforce
- Add completed surveys, like the Net Promoter Score survey, directly into that customers’ profile page on your Salesforce Account
- Push customer data from Salesforce into your FluidSurveys forms or surveys
Get the Salesforce Add-on for your FluidSurveys Account
Having all this rich customer information in one place helps teams collaborate and leads to increased sales. To get the Salesforce integration in your FluidSurveys account, contact us today.
.If you want to learn more, check out the how-to post and watch this video below!
Latest posts by Shannon McCluskey (see all)
- Exciting New Features are Coming to FluidSurveys - September 30, 2014
- Create Support Tickets Automatically with the Zendesk Integration - January 2, 2014
- Store & Share Responses with FluidSurveys’ Box Integration! - December 10, 2013
- Manage Email Contacts & Campaigns with FluidSurveys’ MailChimp Integration! - December 9, 2013