Personalize and Brand Your Surveys with New Customizable Options
As a survey software tool, FluidSurveys deals with the unique challenge of making a universal survey builder that is both easy to use but also allows the freedom to tailor a survey to both branding and research requirements. Because of this, we have recently come out with new custom options that will help you create a survey that fits your company’s specifications without forcing you to make complicated coding or program changes. Let’s take a look at how they work!
1) Create Page Footers
In addition to headers, now you can add footers to all survey pages. This can be used to increase your survey’s credibility by adding branding, and decrease survey drop-outs by including the researcher’s contact information on every page. Click here for our in depth documentation!
2) Customize Next/Previous Button Text on a Per-Page Basis
Make traversing through your survey even more straightforward by modifying the text for next/previous buttons on specific pages as opposed to across the entire survey. Click here for our in depth documentation!
3) Create a Survey Table of Contents
With a clear survey outline in place, respondents will stay engaged and can easily jump to sections of your survey that are relevant to them. This feature is perfect for longer, non-sequential surveys or for questionnaires that require multiple people to complete. You can learn more about it by checking out this blog article or by reading our in depth documentation!
Your Surveys, Your Data, Your Success!
Let’s face it, all surveys are different and there is no legendary ‘one cure fixes all’ remedy when creating an effective questionnaire. By allowing you the freedom to customize your surveys, you’ll be able to present your questionnaire to respondents exactly as you imagined. This flexibility is your key to unbiased and actionable data that will push your organization to the next level of success!
Latest posts by FluidSurveys Team (see all)
- It’s All About Timing –When to Send your Survey Email Invites? - April 1, 2015
- Making Questions Required -How Online Surveyors Ruin their Results with One Click! - February 26, 2015
- Quota Sampling Effectively -How to get a Representative Sample for Your Online Surveys - February 19, 2015
- The Power of Repetition -How to Measure Your Organizations Progress with Survey Research - February 6, 2015