Last 5 Seats for Wednesday’s Webinar! – The secret to getting the right respondents
Have you ever created the perfect survey only to then wonder how you’re going to get your ideal audience to respond?
For example, let’s imagine that your target audience was comprised of doctors who are 40-55 years old, live on the East Coast and are non-smokers… Imagine being able to get 750 of them to participate in your study – that would be cool… No, that would be amazing!
Joe Fortino from Cint joins Aydin Mirzaee from Fluidsurveys to introduce Cint Link, now available as a new service from Fluidsurveys. The webinar takes place on Wednesday April 11th, 2012, 2:00PM EST. If you are interested in fast access to respondents, you can’t miss this webinar. Joe and Aydin will explain how the service works in Fluidsurveys and show how easy it is to specify and purchase cost effective samples for your surveys.
Joe will highlight the benefits of using Cint Link which include:
- Worldwide access to respondents (7 million people in 50 countries) Profiling of respondents
- Instant feasibility and pricing
- Nationally representative sampling
- Speed of panel service – 3 days from start to finish
- Responses automatically collected by Fluidsurveys’ survey software
- Questionnaire quality
- Panel and Sample quality
- You are welcome to ask questions during this webinar
How to Get Free Responses For Your Survey
If you want to learn some tricks for getting free responses via social media, check out our recent University post: Survey Tips: How To Get Survey Responses Via Social Media
Latest posts by Aydin Mirzaee (see all)
- We’ll be in Toronto this Wednesday the 19th – let’s meet up! - June 17, 2013
- iPad Contest – and the Winners Are… - June 4, 2012
- Enter to Win the New iPad – 2 Easy Steps! Or Win a Trendy FluidSurveys T-Shirt! - May 14, 2012
- Last 5 Seats for Wednesday’s Webinar! – The secret to getting the right respondents - April 10, 2012