Great news! Our online survey software integrates beautifully with Dropbox. Read this walk-through to learn how:
- Click on the “settings” tab at the top of the publish page.
- Click on the “other options” tab on your left hand side.
- Scroll down to the area of the page that says “Save responses to dropbox” and check that box.
- You’ll now see a link that you can click on to associate your dropbox and FluidSurveys accounts. Click on the link and follow the steps you see afterwards until you see the following success image.
- [Optional] – If you have the “file upload field” add-on or an Enterprise account in FluidSurveys, then you can also have any files uploaded by survey respondents sent to your dropbox automatically. If you have one of these qualifying FluidSurveys plans, then you can change the “uploaded file storage backend” option to dropbox.
- Make sure to press the “Save” button at the bottom of the publish settings page – otherwise your settings will not be applied.
Now, to test the integration
- Click on the “preview” icon and then take your survey once.
- Now log into your dropbox account and take a look at the fs_responses folder. In this folder, you’ll see a sub-folder that will correspond with the survey that you are working with. If you click on that, you’ll then see the response you just created in pdf format.
- [optional] The file-uploads (if you set this up) will be placed in your public folder instead.