This feature allows you to automatically trigger a daily email notification containing information about the responses gathered in the past 24 hours. The email is sent to the survey administrator.
You’ll be able to stay on top of your survey responses without having to log into your account.
This is how you do it:
1) Go to “Publish”, one of the icons on the top right.
2) Click on the “Settings” tab.
3) Click on “Other Options” on the list on the left
4) Check off the box that says “Receive notifications” Viola!
Latest posts by Rafal Deren (see all)
- Celebrating Dave Goldberg - May 7, 2015
- Great News! FluidSurveys is Joining the SurveyMonkey Family! - August 5, 2014
- 6 Simple Tips to Write Perfect Subject Lines For Your Survey Email Invitations - April 30, 2014
- Upcoming Webinar: Superpower your surveys with Zapier! - April 23, 2014