REDIT fMRI study
Thank you for visiting our site. We are looking for people suffering from depression to help us understand problems with motivation that affect many people suffering with this condition.
We need to ask a few questions to see if it is okay for you to take part. If you have any queries please contact the fMRI-REDIT team on: 0207 813 1447,
It will take around 5 minutes to answer the questions. If at any point you change your mind and decide not to take further part in our study, your medical treatment, your rights and use of services (current or future) will not be affected.
1. How old are you? (optional)
2. Are you right or left handed?
3. Over the last 2 weeks, how often have you been bothered by any of the following problems?
Not at all
More than half the days
Nearly every day
a. Little interest or pleasure in doing things?
b. Feeling down, depressed or hopeless?
c. Trouble falling or staying asleep, or sleeping too much?
d. Feeling tired or having little energy?
e. Poor appetite or overeating?
f. Feeling bad about yourself – or that you are a failure or have let yourself or your family down?
g. Trouble concentrating on things, such as reading the newspaper or watching television?
h. Moving or speaking so slowly that other people could have noticed? Or the opposite – being so fidgety or restless that you have been moving around a lot more than usual?
i. Thoughts that you would be better off dead or of hurting yourself in some way?
4. How long have you been feeling this way?
Less than 2 weeks
Between 1-2 weeks
2 weeks or more
5. Have you been diagnosed to have clinical depression by a Healthcare Professional?
6. Have you been diagnosed with any other mental health problems?
7. Have you had any other serious health problems, such as a stroke, epileptic seizures or serious head injury? Please answer 'No' for other well-treated conditions
8. Do you take antidepressants?
Online Survey Software powered by