Warrior Mom Conference
Event Feedback Survey
Welcome to the Warrior Mom Conference event survey!
Thank you for agreeing to take part in this important, SHORT survey measuring your interest in a Warrior Mom conference. This survey should only take 2 minutes to complete. Be assured that all answers you provide are anonymous.
1. Would you be interested in attending a Warrior Mom conference put on by Postpartum Progress?
2. What types of content would you want to experience at a Warrior Mom conference (check any or all that apply)?
I want to learn more about the science of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders and how they affect families
I want to meet, spend time with, and support other Warrior Moms
I want to learn how I can be an advocate for moms with perinatal mood and anxiety disorders and support the work of Postpartum Progress Inc.
I want some therapeutic sessions on how to heal fully and get past the guilt of having had PPD
I want to honor & celebrate my own recovery
Other (give us your wishlist!!):
3. Would you be willing to pay a registration fee to help cover the costs of the event?
4. If you answered yes to question 2, what is the MOST amount of money that would be acceptable to you in terms of a registration fee to help cover event costs?
less than $150
5. Would you prefer to attend a Warrior Mom conference with just other women who are Warrior Moms or would you want to bring your family?
Bring my family
Just hang with the ladies
6. Would you want to participate in a Climb Out of the Darkness Climb together at a Warrior Mom Conference?
7. Where would you like to see us host a Warrior Mom conference?
a city that is easier & cheaper to get to (like Atlanta or Boston) so I can afford to attend
a mountain or beach resort, even if it's more expensive or harder to get to - if I'm going to spend the money I want to get away!
8. Would you be willing to room with a fellow Warrior Mom, even if you don't know her, to cut your lodging costs in half?
9. At which times of year would you prefer we hold the conference (check any and all that apply)?
May (mental health awareness month)
June (when Climb Out of the Darkness occurs)
July (the anniversary month of Postpartum Progress is
10. Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? We welcome your feedback as we consider whether hosting a Warrior Mom conference would be beneficial for all!!
** If you'd like us to keep you informed if we do decide to have a Warrior Mom conference, please share your email address below and we'll keep you in the loop!
Survey Creator powered by