The Rise Of The Smartphone
How to leverage mobile in data collection & tips for mobile friendly survey creation.
Smartphones are increasingly being used as primary internet devices for everything from web browsing, checking & sending emails, viewing videos, and more. As current mobile trends develop, it has become apparent that mobile smartphones cannot be ignored in online research initiatives any longer. In fact, they are providing, arguably, the biggest opportunity for quantitative researchers since the advent of online surveys.
- Emerging mobile internet trends
- The importance of optimizing your online surveys for mobile smartphones
- Best practices when designing surveys for mobile & pitfalls to avoid
Latest posts by FluidSurveys Team (see all)
- It’s All About Timing –When to Send your Survey Email Invites? - April 1, 2015
- Making Questions Required -How Online Surveyors Ruin their Results with One Click! - February 26, 2015
- Quota Sampling Effectively -How to get a Representative Sample for Your Online Surveys - February 19, 2015
- The Power of Repetition -How to Measure Your Organizations Progress with Survey Research - February 6, 2015